sábado, 29 de setembro de 2012

Like a circus on parade ...

Parque da Água Branca ... cedo ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
...
A tale of beauty and the beast
I defend my soul from those who would accuse me
I share the famine and the feast
I have been the world and felt it turning
Seen the jester yearning to amuse me
 
Like a circus on parade
Seldom close enough to see
I wander through an angry crowd
And wonder what became of me
 
To work it out I let them in
All the good guys and the bad guys that I've been
All the devils that disturbed me
And the angels that defeated them somehow
Come together in me now
 
                                                             Paul Willians
                                                             Phantom's Theme (Beauty and the Beast)
                                                             do Filme Fantasma do Paraíso






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário